Monday 8 March 2010

Speedway Fantasy League 2010 - Join today!


Hi all,

In association with the fantasic (and completely free!) Speedway Fantasy League 2010, The Speedway Revolution Blog has created a private league, for all of our friends and followers.
I have already created my 'Rayleigh Revival' team, and I think it is a good one!


To join in the fun, simply follow the hyperlink (above) to the Speedway Fantasy League website...

  1. Create a team using the simple step-by-step guide

  2. Point your mouse toward the 'My Team' page

  3. Click 'Join a Private League'

  4. Enter the League ID '123'

Now sit back, relax and watch the league season unfold! This is all for fun, and I cannot promise any great prize at the end, but may be able to muster a nice bottle of wine for the winner!

I look forward to seeing you all there soon!

Sherif

1 comment:

  1. Ok....so we now have 4 members in the private league....I reckon we need another 10 or so to really make this competetive...pass it on to anybody who fancies entering for a little bit of fun!

    ReplyDelete